04 September, 2012

What a plank!


Woah guys, big news: today I did the plank (of doom) for an eye-watering two minutes twenty seconds. Blood vessels were ruptured and life expectancy was shortened, but all in the name of insane levels of core strength.

I'm feeling so ABulous right now!

In other news, I did the National Time Trial on Sunday and slipped in a cheeky second place (or first loser). Alex Dowsett convincingly took me apart by 2:27, but hey, he smashed everyone else in too! High-fives and lager shandies all round (but not too many because I’ve got one more race on the 26th.

Smash City: population 1.

I’m going back to Manchester for the individual pursuit and hoping to get on the podium after two fourth places last year. I’ve freshened up a bit after a week tapering so I’m as interested as anyone to see what I can do.

At the pursuit last year.

No comments :

Post a Comment